Mohare danda Trek Alternative to Ghorepani- Poon hill
Mohare Danda Based on sustainable tourism concept with eco friendly design, Mohare Danda Trek route is recently introduced with the local community initiative in the Annapurna region. This short route is a perfect alternative from the overcrowded Ghorepani – Poon Hill Trek for the trekkers of all fitness levels. Given the still unexplored locations with stunningly beautiful natural scenery, it may one day outshine Poon Hill in terms of vistas and because they offer ridge-top accommodation sorely lacking elsewhere. Khopra Danda (3650 m) is the highest and closest vantage point to the massive Annapurna South, and the well-furnished inn at Mohare Danda (3300m) has jaw-dropping views with a panorama that extends from Gurja Himal right up to Himalchuli, and looks down on Phewa Lake.
Book This Trip
Day 01: Pokhara to Galesor by bus and jeep and trek to Baskharka 1525 m
Day 02: Baskharka to Nagi village 2300m.
Day 03: Nagi village to Moharedanda 3320m.
Day 04: Mohare danda to DhandaKharka 2800m.
Day 05:Danda Kharka to Tikot 2300m.
Day 06: Tikot to Tiplang and drive to Pokhara
Day 01: Pokhara to Galesor by jeep and trek to Banskharka 1526m.
Day 02: Banskharka to Nagi village 2320m.
Day 03: Nagi village to Mohare Danda 3320m.
Day 04: Moharedanda to Pyari Barkani Tal 2608m.
Day 05: Pyari tal to Khibang
Day 06: Khibang to Swanta 1225m.
Day 07: Swanta to Khopra Danda
Day 08: Khopra Danda to Narchayang
Day 09: Narchayang to Tatopani and same day drive to Pokhara
Book This Trip
- Professional trekking guide grade A
- Three meals along the trekking trails such as breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation along the way /Normal tea house /Home stay
- Trekking permit (ACAP) Entry permit
- TIMS card (Registration card)
- Trekking supporter if needed
- Both way transportation (Starting point/ ending point)
- Sleeping bag, trekking pole, water purified tablet
- Guide and supporter are insured
- Guide and supporter are equipped
Price does not include:
- Your personal insurance/ evacuation
- Your personal gears
- Tipping for your guide and supporter
- Bar bill such as beer rum whiskey etc
- Hot shower, wi-fi , charging for your camera, mobile
- Bottle water( Plastic make pollution)