Pokhara is the hidden paradise of Nepal. It is the gateway for the trekking and other adventure activities we. Eastern light trek offer you some of the most adventurous trekking with Whitewater rafting in 6 days.If you have limited time in Pokhara what to do in Pokhara in 6 days then why not joined our six days trek and raft package it is suitable for everyone .But this trip is not possible in Monsoon season due to high water of the river as well as trek has many leaches.In this six days we will provide you the new taste of high Himalaya in Nepal as well as full fill your paddling adventure can you imagine how you feel after trek your trip end closed to Pokhara via rafting on floating on self-balling boat on upper Seti all the way from bamboo bridge to Yamdi.
Book This Trip
Day 01:Drive from Pokhara to kande and trek commence to Potana 2100m.
Day 02: Potana to Low camp 3000m.
Day03: Low camp to High camp 3900m.
Day 04: High camp to Mardi Himal base camp 4450m and back Low camp
Day 05:Low camp camp via Siding to Saitighatta
Day 06: Drive 1/2 hours to river starting point bambbo brige and jump to rafting at 1.00 pm and drive back to Pokhara same day at 4.00pm
Book This Trip
• Professional trekking guide grade
• Three meals along the trekking trails such as breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Accommodation along the way Normal tea house,Home stay
• Trekking permit (ACAP) Entry permit
• TIMS card (Registration card)
• Trekking supporter if needed
• Both way transportation (Starting point/ ending point)
• Sleeping bag, trekking pole, water purified tablet
• Guide and supporter are insured
• Guide and supporter are equipped
.on the raft helmet, paddle and boat, life jacket etc
Price does not include:
• Your personal insurance/ evacuation
• Your personal gears
• Tipping for your guide and supporter
• Bar bill such as beer rum whiskey etc
• Hot shower, wi-fi , charging for your camera, mobile
• Bottle water( Plastic make pollution)