The Annapurna Circuit is known as round Annapurna Trek. It is regarded as one of the best treks in the World. This classical lodge trek has been affected by recent road building from Besishar to Chame and Muktinath to Beni. This trek gives you ample opportunity to observed reach cultural the lifestyle of at lest a half dozen ethnic groups. An exposition more than other trek in Nepal. A wonderful mixture of incredible mountain scenery. This trek is hard to match for mountain scenery and trekking challenges through a cross section of Nepal. The trek starts with a over land journey from Pokhara or Kathmandu to Besishar by bus and jeep.Also to Syange or Chame depending on how further up you want to go.The Marsyangdi river through green fields of paddy and banana groves, into oaks and pine forests eventually emerging into high desert country at Manang 3597m . From high camp you will cross Throungla pass 5416m and descend to Muktinath one of the holiest pilgrimage side of Buddhist and Hindus alike. Passing through Kagbeni, a historic fortress town the trail follow the Kali Gandaki river beneath the shadow of immense peak eventually leading out of the valley to Ghorepani via Ghandruck to Pokhara. For this kind of trek you need good physical condition and of course good weather.
Book This Trip
Day 01: Pokhara\\Kathmandu to Besishar and jeep or bus to syange and trek commence to Jagat 1300m.
Day 02: Jagat to Danakyu 2300m.
Day 03: Danakyu to Chame 2670m
Day 04: Chame to Pisang 3300m.
Day 05: Pisang to Nawal 3660m
Day 06: Nawal to Manang 3540m.
Day 07: Manang to Mannag for acclimatization to make side trip around Manang ice lake
Day 08: Mannag to Yakkharka
Day 09: Yakharka to High camp(4925) and sleep in throung phedi4450m
Day10: Throung phedi to Throung la pass 5416m and to Muktinath 3760m.
Day 11:Muktinath to Kagbeni 2800m.
Day12: Kagbei to Marpha 2670m
Day13: Marpha to Ghasa 2010
Day14: Ghasa to tatopnai 1190m.
Day15: Tatopani to Beni by bus or jeep and bus or jeep to Pokhara whole day ride
Note: The above itinery can be change due to the motorable ascess is possible to make 9-10 Days whole trip also
Book This Trip
• Professional trekking guide grade A
• Three meals along the trekking trails such as breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Accommodation along the way /Normal tea house /Home stay
• Trekking permit (ACAP) Entry permit
• TIMS card (Registration card)
• Trekking supporter if needed
• Both way transportation (Starting point/ ending point)
• Sleeping bag, trekking pole, water purified tablet
• Guide and supporter are insured
• Guide and supporter are equipped
Price does not include:
• Your personal insurance/ evacuation
• Your personal gears
• Tipping for your guide and supporter
• Bar bill such as beer rum whiskey etc
• Hot shower, wi-fi , charging for your camera, mobile
• Bottle water( Plastic make pollution)